Thursday, February 4, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY-TIME FLYING BY



WOW - time is just flying by - where the heck did January go?
I feel like I am missing out on things because I just cannot account for the time
flying by and nothing is happening.
GEEZ~!
Well since today is Thursday I thought I would do
THANKFUL THURSDAY!
I have not done one of those in a very long time--

I am Thankful for:
1- My daughter - she has been voted in as a president of a club and is
doing a
SUPREME job in running the club and making changes that are
attracting more people who are interested in joining...so proud of her.
College seems to agreeing with her - lol
2-I found my long lost BFF from college on facebook. Have been searching for
her for such a long time - trying to get friends to look for her
in the tri-state area and finally -after 20 years I have found her....
Love ya Lauren -
3-for my hunnie who shares my passion for football and we are
well stocked for some fun food and football craziness this sunday...
4-For my friends who have not given up on me--Thanks for always
staying in touch with me--through my highs and lows - and my
withdrawing from the internet from time to time--
THANKS from the bottom of my heart!!

I hope life is treating all of you GRAND--what are you thankful for?!
Until Next Time........PEACE~!~



3 comments:

LYN said...

I'M THANKFUL TO SEE A POST FROM YOU!!

Anke Martin said...

Hi Ellie, tell me about it....time races lately! And it's almost mid February already.......
Finding a BFF is such a great thing! Especially you lost contact and found her again! Enjoy the reunion for you friendship! Friends are so precious! Lot's of smiles your way!
Anke ;)

beachmom15 said...

Hi Ellie!!! I just wanted to drop by and say hi!! Time is going by fast and I don't like it!! LOL.. have a great Superbowl Sunday!

Lisa (lisita15)
http://beachmom15.blogspot.com/