Thursday, July 2, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I have discovered that my life is quite uneventful for the most part and I do not have
a lot to write about.
There are some dull moments daily - there are so many random thoughts that go through
my mind that it is hard for me to just settle on one and write about it....my mind seems to never
stop.
In those crazy thoughts - random as they may be - are struggles for me to just function
in some way every single day. I think I would depress too many peeps if I let you
all into those thoughts.
It is quite the struggle to just get up every single day - and this is after only a couple
of hours sleep....then it becomes a struggle to actually hold a conversation with anyone....
then it becomes a struggle to deal with whatever life throws my way (
as minuet as that may be).
Then at the end of the day - struggling with trying to sleep...I think insomnia and I
have become good friends.

So today I think I will stick with being
THANKFUL...
yes it is that day in the week in witch at least I think about being Thankful.

1-I am thankful for getting up today...that is a step forward
2-I am thankful that I am slowly getting back to creating...feels good to complete
a piece.
3-I am
SO VERY THANKFUL for my family and friends who have hung in there with me.
I know living with me is insane!

Well enough of my ramblings - Thanks For Stopping By!
Remember To HUG everyone who LOVE......PEACE~!~




8 comments:

Winivere said...

nothing wrong with that. Sounds like you are a bit more stable than you thought!
XX

Marilyn said...

I'm thankful that we are friends!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I am thankful that you are blogging again!!

JOHN said...

Ellie,
I am praying for you.I have afamily member that battles with depression.I try every morning to find the good in something.And believe me I have alot going on.Having lost most of my family.And now fighting to keep my Parents home,Which is costing me three times more then the house is worth.But you cant put a price on the home my Mom built with her bare hands.God help me thru it,And You to.I pray sleep will come your way and you fully rest,That is going to be my prayer Sunday at Church for you.
Take Care and hang in there

Anke Martin said...

HI Ellie, wish you a great weekend! Smiles, Anke ;)

LYN said...

keep on keeping on...

Unknown said...

Hi Ellie,

I know I am late posting a comment but I am glad things are getting a bit better. Just take baby steps to get through the day (remember that funny movie with Bill Murray and Richard Dryfus). Any way I it gets better day by day for you.
Hugs

Monica said...

Hi Elle, what a delight to hear from you again! I missed you. I'm grateful that you are still around as an online friend. Just keep moving forward, no matter how slowly.